Jumat, 08 Oktober 2010

One Word: Incomparable

The Power Family David Weaver

The Power Family David Weaver

I have to say, I am yet pleased again with David Weaver's work. I read this book in 2-3hrs (due to a co-worker bugging me)...lol. I enjoyed every bit of it and it left me on the edge of my seat wondering what was going to happen next. The loyalty of the BRS is so deep, you can't understand it, unless you're in it. He builds these characters and we can relate to them so much in the areas of love, loyaty, honor, trust, and being betrayed by people we loved. The lengths that Kyla and Malcom go to be with one another is amazing. What you can expect from this book is another emotional roller coaster. There are jaw-dropping secrets that'll have you like "Whhuuuuuh". It will have you going through the emotions right along with the characters. I love it! Great job Mr. Weaver...can't wait for the next one to drop! :)

Get your The Power Family David Weaver Now!

1 komentar:

  1. I'm going to be doing 3 routines at a family reunion. One will be contemporary, another will be hip hop, and one will be jazz... Any ideas for these styles?

    BalasHapus