Senin, 25 Oktober 2010

I love this little thing

Vera Bradley Zip Case Bloom

Vera Bradley Zip Case Bloom

I did not buy this product off of Amazon, I bought it off of the VB website. I would suggest doing this because they have sale patterns and you can get these for much cheaper! Anyways, I have had a zip i.d. case for about 4 years now and I JUST replaced it. I didn't even have to really, I just wanted a new one that didn't look as worn as mine did. But I can attest to the durability of these handy things! It is so convienient to have on my keychain so I don't have to go through my wallet searching for my license or credit cards. One big reason I looked into buying an ID case was because when I was in high school, I had my wallet stolen. Not only was money taken, but my license was gone as well! Being in high school at the time, when you have to get your license renewed more often, I was not pleased about losing my license when I just got it done. I had to go through the entire process of going to the DPS, paying more money, etc. So, the point of my sob story was that if I had had one of these in the first place, I wouldn't of had to replace my license! Having my license in here is great as well if I just need to make a quick errand run and I don't want to lug around my purse. I haven't tried to fill this to full capacity but you could definitely get a good amount of cards in here, I'd probably say 15 or so. I usually have my license, student I.D., a few other random cards, and a Burt's Bee's chapstick in here; zips up perfectly. It is also made very well and I like the "industrial" type ring that goes onto your keychain.

Get your Vera Bradley Zip Case Bloom Now!

1 komentar:

  1. My mom told me I could get any Vera Bradley purse I wanted with a pair of miss me... I've never had a Vera Bradley purse before.. What's your favorite and why?? Please don't be rude and say they're ugly... I've been wanting one for a while and not a lot of people have them where I live. Thanks!

    BalasHapus