Rabu, 06 Oktober 2010

Fab Lipstick!

Covergirl Perfection Lipstick Temptress 0 12 Ounce

Covergirl Perfection Lipstick Temptress 0 12 Ounce

Let me start this by saying I'm not someone who likes most lipstick and therefore I don't venture out and try many brands.

I am a sucker for bright red lips (for the right occasion, or when I want to feel sexy) so when I saw Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick Hot 305, 0.12-Ounce in person, I had to try it. Despite how the picture shows it, this lipstick IS NOT sparkly. (I am thankful for that!)

This lipstick is bright, smooth and easy to apply. It stays much longer than I had hoped, and I'm very pleased that I don't have to continue reapplying it. This isn't one of those lip stains that dries your lips, it's a lipstick. It moisturizes and does wear off if you eat (not as much as a I expected, which is definitely a plus). If I go to wipe it off, my lips stay a little red, which I consider a good thing. If you're looking for a bright red, summery lipstick I highly recommend 305.

I recently saw Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick Delish 255, 0.12-Ounce in person, and decided to give the natural tone a try. I know that colors look different on everyone, but for me this one is a disaster. The way this color filled in the cracks of my lips it looked too artificial --which was the opposite of what I was expecting for a more natural hue. It appeared to be slightly orange making it look very strange on my face. However, it's so light and susceptible, that I just add a bit of my faithful 305 to get a muffled red that I'm happy with.

I love the shape of the containers, as they're easy to find when I'm digging around in my bag without looking. I love that the colors are easy to see without opening (the bottom of the container shows you the color clearly). Overall, I am happy with this brand and plan on purchasing more in the future.

Get your Covergirl Perfection Lipstick Temptress 0 12 Ounce Now!

9 komentar:

  1. I bought Flame. When I tried it for the first time, I loved the color, but I realized that I didn't want to go out that day with super bright red lips. Immediately, I washed it off with soap. Much to my surprise, my lips were STILL red! This stuff doesn't come off easily. It stays on for a long time, and even when you wash your face, you have to rub quite a bit for the color to leave. Also, I found that this lipstick left my lips soft and shiny, which is always a plus!

    I definitely want to try the other colors.

    BalasHapus
  2. I love this product! I am not one that wears lipstick, but I have made an exception with this one. The lipstick goes on smooth, lasts hours, and really makes my lips feel softer. It isn't heavy, messy, or sticky in anyway. It feels so lightweight. I have naturally thin lips and even I love the way this lipstick looks. It is definitely worth a try if you are looking for a new lipstick :)

    BalasHapus
  3. I love hot pink, and after looking at the color Jessica Stam wore in the magazine add I went for it and bought it, WOW what a surprise!, feels so creamy good, lasts for a looong time, and it doesnt crack your lips like other cover girl permanent lipsticks (sorry but it's true).. I got the color "spellbound" and I got many compliments, yeah the color is really bright... now Im going back to find a gorgeous hot red and lighter ones... this is def. my new favorite lipstick for sure!.. Thank you CG!... you guys got it right.. oh by the way the color shown here on amazon is not accurate, it's darker..like a hot fuscia pink.. enjoy!

    BalasHapus
  4. I love this lipstick. The color is great, and it lasts forever. I really like how it felt like I was wearing lip balm, as it kept my lips completely hydrated for the length of the wear!

    BalasHapus
  5. This makes my lips feel smooth after application. It stays on for hours, even after eating. The color Soulmate is a great summer pink color. I'm excited to try other colors to see if there are others better suited for me. With all the choices, there should be something for everyone

    BalasHapus
  6. i AM IN LOVE. T LOOKS GREAT ON MY BROWN SKIN. I GOT MANY COMPLIMENTS WHEN I WORE IT. I WILL DEFINITELY BUY AGAIN TO KEEP

    BalasHapus
  7. I am a young dark toned AA woman and it has been a lifelong journey for me to find beautiful vibrant lipsticks that agree with my skintone. I am sick of plums, and browns and wanted color that popped on my lips and b/c these were so affordable I decided to give it a try. I am beyond impressed b/c they have more color section than M.A.C. and the beautiful pinks and purples look amazing on me!!!!! I will NEVER buy another brand lipstick AGAIN. Thanks Covergirl!!!!!!

    BalasHapus
  8. Its been over 10 years since I purchased a covergirl lipstick. I was looking for the summer trend bright coral with a pink undertone. I diddnt want to spend a lot so I found the shade FAIRYTALE. Ah MazIng. Love the feel, light and gel like with a lot of pigmentation. It lasted a long time before re-application. The price was great too since I diddnt want to spend a lot for a seasonal lipstick. At these prices you could afford them all.

    BalasHapus