Kamis, 21 Oktober 2010

great little organizer to put in your purse

Pursen Classic Make Up Case Leopard

Pursen Classic Make Up Case Leopard

I was a bit leery at first about this money belt because of its low price but was later very impressed by its performance. It actually surpassed my expectations. I had always relied on an around the neck pouch in the past and was worried that this type of money belt might be uncomfortable or cumbersome to wear. In fact, its light weight made it very comfortable and at times I would actually have to feel for it to reassure myself that it was still securely on me. Another reviewer suggested putting money and documents in a plastic bag before placing them in the belt so that they would not get damp from sweat. I would certainly endorse this suggestion because it's inevitable that the belt is going to get damp whether its from sweat or being caught in the rain. All in all, I think this belt is a great value for the price.

Get your Pursen Classic Make Up Case Leopard Now!

2 komentar:

  1. This is perfect for someone who likes a tidy purse - a place for everything and everything in it's place! All of my little just in case must haves like advil, lotion, band-aids, chapstick etc fit snugly standing up right so each item is easy to find. Just what I was looking for!

    BalasHapus
  2. I am amazed how much i can get in this little cosmetic. I love to travel with it and keep it in my purse for emergency touch ups.i highly recommend it!

    BalasHapus