Minggu, 31 Oktober 2010

Lipstick and Leather, Hot, Hot, Hot!!

Lipstick Leather Rough Ready ebook

Lipstick Leather Rough Ready ebook

I wasn't really sure I would enjoy this book as I was nervous about the character of Danny, as I am not much into make-up wearing, feminine men. I shouldn't have worried, Danny was a fabulous character! I loved his flamboyant nature and his honesty. Lance, on the other hand, took a while to grow on me due to his behaviour when he first met Danny.

The story is a wonderful evolution of feelings, one man coming to terms with his sexuality and the other realising his sexual attraction to the other is actually more. However love isn't enough, as each man realises that the other doesn't really fit into their view of what they want their life to be like. Danny wants to be out and proud. Lance wants to protect his chances at an NFL career.

I should have realised from the blurb but I got a shock at the 78% mark when something (not saying what as it's a bit of a spoiler) happened. Thank goodness they had their happy ever after with true romantic gestures!

Get your Lipstick Leather Rough Ready ebook Now!

8 komentar:

  1. Three hot and sexy Cowboys and the women they love. Love these type stories, they were short but well written, Cheyenne does a great job of telling about the Rodeo circuit and it's thrills and danger. Can't wait for her next books.

    BalasHapus
  2. I have down loaded all of your books and I loved this series and find them fascinating. They are great reads and keep you wanting more. Lipstick and Leather was exciting and held my interest until I finished it. Thanks for sure exciting books to read. Keep them coming. I have a nook and love getting them.

    BalasHapus
  3. These shorts were hot, sexy, and sweet. All three were good stories and had hot cowboys. I will have to check out more books from this author. They are the perfect kind of spice.

    BalasHapus
  4. I love these cowboys. These three books are full of sweet but hard loving cowboys and the women that love them.I would give it 6 stars if i could. The sex is awesome it makes you want to go out and find a cowboy. Yum yum. A book if you don't have you got to add it to your collection.

    BalasHapus
  5. This was a great read .I love her books.If you are looking for a book to relax in the tub with then grab your bubbles because this is the one. Well worth the price.Loved it

    BalasHapus
  6. I loved this cowboy series. Fun quick reads. I hate to admit to having a favorite, but....Mike is my cowboy in shining armor. All three stories are well written and you feel like you are in the moment.

    BalasHapus
  7. I read both Lipstick and Leather and Silk and Spurs and would recommend them both. She is such a great writer and most of her books are must buys for me. She writes stories that you do not want to put down.

    BalasHapus
  8. There are not enough words to descri e my love for Cheyenne McCray. I have yet to read one of her books and not like it. This book is 3 times the hotness and 3 times the yummy. Loved it.

    BalasHapus