Sabtu, 30 Oktober 2010

It is almost lipstick

Clinique Almost Lipstick Black Honey

Clinique Almost Lipstick Black Honey

I wasn't really sure I would enjoy this book as I was nervous about the character of Danny, as I am not much into make-up wearing, feminine men. I shouldn't have worried, Danny was a fabulous character! I loved his flamboyant nature and his honesty. Lance, on the other hand, took a while to grow on me due to his behaviour when he first met Danny.

The story is a wonderful evolution of feelings, one man coming to terms with his sexuality and the other realising his sexual attraction to the other is actually more. However love isn't enough, as each man realises that the other doesn't really fit into their view of what they want their life to be like. Danny wants to be out and proud. Lance wants to protect his chances at an NFL career.

I should have realised from the blurb but I got a shock at the 78% mark when something (not saying what as it's a bit of a spoiler) happened. Thank goodness they had their happy ever after with true romantic gestures!

Get your Clinique Almost Lipstick Black Honey Now!

5 komentar:

  1. and what is the best brand for lipgloss?

    BalasHapus
  2. I usually go with a heavier eye (not like a black smokey eye, just a Champagney gold lid, medium brown crease, w/ thin top eyeliner and mascara) and very, very subtle blush.

    BalasHapus
  3. I am very pale, with dyed dark, almost black hair. I have green eyes. I usually wear plummy type lipsticks... what other colours would suit me? Thanks.

    BalasHapus
  4. Im 13. No, I do not need a lot of makeup, but just something to help my face pop. I have auburn hair, dark brown eyes and slightly tan skin. What should I do as an everyday NATURAL makeup routine? Like ,foundation, eyes, blush, bronzer, lips, what do I do??

    BalasHapus
  5. Is it particularly flattering / unique?

    BalasHapus