Kamis, 04 November 2010

SImply the BEST!!!!!

NYX Round Lipstick Cream Circe

NYX Round Lipstick Cream Circe

This product is fabulous!

I have tried lipsticks (expensive and cheap) as well as many, many lip glosses and have never been completely satisfied until now. It goes on easily and smoothly without a lot of fuss. It looks great (not too shiny) and the color is wonderful.

The best thing about it is the lasting factor. While the product package says it lasts 8 hours, that isn't true for me (I usually eat and it comes off then) but if I put it on at 8:00 in the morning, it is still going strong when I stop for lunch. The gloss part fades over time, but the color stays.

I have a huge problem with dry lips and was constantly putting on lip balm. It was getting to be an issue since it didn't stay very long and my lips were uncomfortable wtih out it. When I wear this, I don't have that problem. My lips feel moist and comfortable --- so good that even when hanging around the house and not going anywhere, I will put this on!

Love the product and the price is sure right!

Get your NYX Round Lipstick Cream Circe Now!

2 komentar:

  1. Beautiful earthy darker nude shade with no real noticeable scent thankfully. This stick is more opaque and less sheer than other "moisture renewing" sticks meaning it may not be as emollient but is still creamy enough that it wasn't drying, packs much more color punch and lasts far longer in my experience. For the price this lipstick exceeded all of my expectations and is a great buy.

    BalasHapus