Selasa, 02 November 2010

love these

REVLON Colorburst Butter Sweet Ounce

REVLON Colorburst Butter Sweet Ounce

This product is fabulous!

I have tried lipsticks (expensive and cheap) as well as many, many lip glosses and have never been completely satisfied until now. It goes on easily and smoothly without a lot of fuss. It looks great (not too shiny) and the color is wonderful.

The best thing about it is the lasting factor. While the product package says it lasts 8 hours, that isn't true for me (I usually eat and it comes off then) but if I put it on at 8:00 in the morning, it is still going strong when I stop for lunch. The gloss part fades over time, but the color stays.

I have a huge problem with dry lips and was constantly putting on lip balm. It was getting to be an issue since it didn't stay very long and my lips were uncomfortable wtih out it. When I wear this, I don't have that problem. My lips feel moist and comfortable --- so good that even when hanging around the house and not going anywhere, I will put this on!

Love the product and the price is sure right!

Get your REVLON Colorburst Butter Sweet Ounce Now!

7 komentar:

  1. It is such a great lip butter. It moisturizes and gives a little color. It also shipped extremely fast! I defiantly recommend this!

    BalasHapus
  2. I have to admit the package took me by surprise because I wasn't expecting it for another week and it came right away. It came with 4 tootsie rolls lol :P How adorable! The lipstick is the same as the picture shown. Very light and easy to put on. THANK YOU! FOR THE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!! :)

    BalasHapus
  3. I love how buildable this color is. It can go from looking like a tinted lip balm, to a full blown glossy lipstick.

    BalasHapus
  4. The Revlon butter is really a steal. It's so creamy and smooth. I don't have to wear any chopstick before applying it. And the color is so spring, hot that hot pink, just a girly sweet pink, brighter than strawberry shortcake. Definitely brighten my face once I wear it.

    BalasHapus
  5. This is a bright pinkish color. It goes on smoothly and gives a splash of color. Like the other people have said...it gives a nice buttery feeling--a mix between lipstick and lip balm. Only thing is that the cap is really hard to take off sometimes

    BalasHapus
  6. Very moisturizing and a beautiful color.extremely happy with this line of lipsticks. perfect cross between a lipstick and moisturizing lip balm

    BalasHapus
  7. This lip butter is really nice! I wasn't sure when buying it that I would actually like it enough to wear it, but now its one of my favorites! Its lighter so it just adds enough to pull a makeup look together. Its a really pretty shade of light pink and shows up pretty well. The only thing I would say is it doesn't last all day so you do need to reapply continually.

    BalasHapus