Rabu, 03 November 2010

Lip stick on all day!

Ella International Lipstick Sealer 0 25oz

Ella International Lipstick Sealer 0 25oz

This product is fabulous!

I have tried lipsticks (expensive and cheap) as well as many, many lip glosses and have never been completely satisfied until now. It goes on easily and smoothly without a lot of fuss. It looks great (not too shiny) and the color is wonderful.

The best thing about it is the lasting factor. While the product package says it lasts 8 hours, that isn't true for me (I usually eat and it comes off then) but if I put it on at 8:00 in the morning, it is still going strong when I stop for lunch. The gloss part fades over time, but the color stays.

I have a huge problem with dry lips and was constantly putting on lip balm. It was getting to be an issue since it didn't stay very long and my lips were uncomfortable wtih out it. When I wear this, I don't have that problem. My lips feel moist and comfortable --- so good that even when hanging around the house and not going anywhere, I will put this on!

Love the product and the price is sure right!

Get your Ella International Lipstick Sealer 0 25oz Now!

8 komentar:

  1. I have been using LIPCHIC Lipstick Sealer for quite a number of years. After trying other products on the market on occasion, I am 100% convinced no other product comes close to this one. Amazing that we ladies can eat, drink, talk, etc., and this sealer keeps our lipstick "sealed." I highly recommend it to all.

    BalasHapus
  2. I HAVE USED FOR 15 YRS, AND IT REALLY WORKS TO KEEP MY LIPSTICK FRESH FOR MANY HOURS EVEN AFTER EATING

    BalasHapus
  3. I was so disappointed when Benefit discontinued their She Laq sealant. I search all over the internet and did not want to risk trying to buy on ebay. I came across this Lip Chic and thought that if it is safe on lips and works to seal lipstick color, why not on brow color, too. I was happy with the results.

    BalasHapus
  4. Frederick Nicholson20 November 2011 pukul 04.32

    Lip Chic is a wonderful product! I have used it for years. My life is quite busy and I don't like to redo my make-up after putting it on in the morning. Lipstick was the only big problem...it wore off. I also did not like to see lip prints on glasses, cups, silverware, or anywhere except lips! I discovered it years ago when my daughter was getting married...I gave a bottle to each of her bridesmaids to use on the Wedding Day...they did, I did, and I have been using it almost daily since then! There are no harmful additives that would be injested after years of use. There are no "lip prints" on anything but LIPS!

    BalasHapus
  5. I've been using lip chic for years! I actually use it on my lip pencil and not over my lipstick. I use great quality lipsticks that stay on pretty long but when they do wear off my lip liner which I put all over my lip is always there. I don't mind reapplying the lipstick. Whatever your use...I love this product and have been using it for almost ten years. My system works for me.

    BalasHapus
  6. You brush this product over lipstick. It keeps lipstick from bleeding into wrinkles. Makes lipstick stay on lips longer. I've tried different brands. This one works best for me.

    BalasHapus
  7. I'm getting married in October and will be wearing red lipstick, which during trial sessions with the lipstick...proved to be quite difficult. Red is just the worst for staying in place and lasting longer than an hour. When I ordered this, I was doubtful, but it works. I am looking forward to using it on the big day, and I know my lipstick will now look flawless!

    BalasHapus